Smoking Cessation with ECC Student Health Services
Student Health Services are here to help you succeed in your efforts to quit smoking or vaping.
Quitting is difficult.
Before you start, let’s talk, help is available.
Book an appointment with our Registered Nurse to discuss how to quit!
Smoking Cessation Services provided by Student Health Services may include:
- One-on-one appointment with ECC Registered Nurse to discuss quitting strategies
- Information about support organizations and web-based resources
- Education on Stress Management and Coping with Withdrawal Symptoms
- FREE quit kits (while supplies last)
- Quitline Referrals, Quit Tools, Apps and Text Messaging
- Information on Nicotine Replacement Therapies (medication, patches and gum)
To schedule a Smoking Cessation Consultation or to simply request more information, please make an appointment online in the Student Health Services’ Patient Portal and choose “Smoking Cessation” for your appointment reason.
Tobacco-related workshops, facts and resources: