Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Provisions, the online ordering and contactless pick up option brought to you by Pacific Dining. Provisions allows you to order and pay online and then pick up in the Camino Cafe without standing in line. It also allows you to order in advance and pick up your orders at a time (or day) that you pick.
Let us take you through the easy steps to begin using Provisions.
How do I access Provisions?
To access Provisions, use this link: https://www.pacific-dining.com/cafecamino.
How do I use Provisions?
- Once you select Provisions you will see menu tabs going down the left side of the page. They are listed by day part with breakfast only being served from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a,m., lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Breakfast is only available for pick-up during Breakfast hours and Lunch is only available for pick-up during lunch hours.
- As you make your selections you will see modifiers and add ons to your meals. This will allow the team to put your order together exactly how you like it. Keep in mind you can only do 1 order at a time for pick up. For example, if you wish to place a breakfast order and a lunch order this will need to be placed on 2 separate orders.
- If you are done making your selections you will need to select a pick up time. You can select “As Soon As Possible” and this will prompt you that your order will be ready in approximately 20 minutes. You also can use the clock to pick a time that will work best for you.
- You will also notice that this has a 5-day rolling calendar that allows you to order in advance. You can order your breakfast or lunch the day before and it will be ready at the time you select.
How do I check out?
- Now it's time to check out! Just press or select the Red Bar that says “Check out” and begin the payment progress.
- It will ask you to Login or order as a Guest. We suggest you login but you must take a moment to enroll first. Please use your current contact information so if there is any problem with your order we can reach you.
- The contact information will be stored for future orders. When you return you can look at your past orders or favorites to repeat that order you enjoyed.
- Payment information is by credit card. Rest assured it is a secure Merchant Bank system used in the exact same manner as credit cards are in the Cafe.
- When you have entered all this information you will now push the illuminated red “Place order” button. If that button is faded that means that something in the payment information is incorrect, so take a moment and review it. Once complete push the button.
- Your order is on the way to the Team! They will assemble your complete order and place it in a secure area with your tag attached to it.
How do I pick up my order?
- You will receive an email confirmation showing you your order, add-ons or modifications, total price, and pick up time.
- Print a copy of this confirmation email and bring it with you or simply show us your email on your phone and enjoy your meal.