Virtual Campus Services
Students can now shop at El Camino College Bookstore or place their online orders. Students should wait for a confirmation email that their order has been processed. Online textbook orders for Fall 2021 can be picked up at the bookstore windows during the following hours:
The bookstore pick up window is open Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Students can park on the first level of parking Lot C (free), follow the signs to the bookstore, wear a mask and maintain social distance. When students arrive to the bookstore follow the instructions posted and they can pick up their books. Only order pick up or refunds will be handled at the windows.
Fall 2021 Textbook Rental Returns
Students may contact the Bookstore by email at email@example.com if they have any questions.
STEM Counselor Online Drop-In Hours
- You can chat with a counselor online (no appointment is required).
- Simply click Knock on Door on the counselor’s card if you see a green light.
- Please note educational plans can not be made during the chat session.
- You can also make an appointment with a counselor by clicking on the Schedule Appointment calendar on the counselor’s card.
The L.A. County Library offers free wireless printing services to Library card holders in good standing. Contactless curbside pickup of up to 10 printed pages per day is available at select libraries. More information about the Library’s printing service is available online.
The El Camino College Foundation offers emergency grants to students in need, including funds for students experiencing financial hardships as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the ECC Foundation website to learn about eligibility requirements and apply for a Warrior Emergency Grant.
Student Health Services is offering Nurse Practitioner Consultations and Telemental Health psychotherapy sessions with licensed clinical psychologists to currently enrolled El Camino College students
Writing Center (Online)
The Writing Center will offer feedback on student work online.
Mon - Wed, 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Thurs, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Fri, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Submit an Essay (use ECC student email)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Draft Check” in the subject line
Options to send essay: in email body, Word attachment, or share the essay with email@example.com in Google Docs
Attach, copy and paste, or provide a link to the professor’s essay prompt, question, and/or essay requirements.
Include full name and student ID number and class (for example, English 1A or Sociology 101), along with any question(s) they have for the tutor
Math Study Center (Online)
The Math Study Center is offering services online.
Mon - Thurs, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sat, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Enter code 214 418 5655
- Admissions Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cashier's Office: email@example.com
- Distance Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dual Enrollment: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk: email@example.com
- Outreach: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Bay Promise: email@example.com